Sunday, July 29, 2007

computer bejiggers

I wrote something before and then my computer deleted it. There is something wiggy about the texting functions on the internet now a days, because i've been having this problem for about a year or so. I think perhaps there is a sensoring capability in these programs now that delete your text before you publish it if what you've written isn't desireable. It make sound paranoid to suggest such a thing, but it's just to bizzare that the only time my webpages suddenly dissappear on me is when i am about to press the send button on something that i've written. We live in a clever little democracy i guess. Or maybe something inside of me really didn't like what i've written and my brain sent a frequency from my subconcious to the wireless signal and deleted the page without my concsious awareness. Ok, so now you think i'm crazy, but like what's up with this shit? It's really, really annoying to write something that you've but thought and energy into and have it deleted with no way of getting it back.

I just found out that I'm going to dinner, so i've got to go. It was nice to get something, anything written down on this page. I promise there will be more and that it will be good. I'm going to write about really great things the best way i know how.

So don't go anywhere. Find me again. Stay, stay, stay close to me.

No comments: