Monday, July 2, 2007

techno spectrum

I'm not exactly sure what 'techno spectrum' means but, somehow it seems like the best way to describe the way that i'm feeling at the moment. As you can see at the lower right hand corner of your viewing screen, I have decided to feature google links on my web log to make some money of of this lovely writing habit of mine. At first I was a bit skeptical about the whole thing, but I have to say, I'm quite impressed. Google had taken the time/technology to scan my writing and place ads relevant to my readers on my webpage. There are links to sites about meditation, healing and chakra reading. There is nothing about the ads that is invasive and hopefully they will bring in the additional revenue that I desire to do all sort of wonderful things with like have a great apartment and travel while I am back in school. So click, click, click and thank you for doing so!

I think it would be great to upload some beautiful pictures on this web page. Just for fun, you know?

No comments: